(BY VALLEJO REALTY MANAGEMENT INC)The following requirements must be met before your application can be accepted:
- Your application must include a fee of $35 payable in CASH or MONEY ORDER for the processing of the application. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE once processing has begun.
- We will be running a credit report through a Credit Bureau. A negative credit report, incorrect information on your application or a previous eviction may cause your application to be denied.
- You must have valid identification which shows your picture, signature and current address. This identification is required of all occupants ages 18 and over who will reside in the unit.
- We must be able to verify a total monthly combined income of at least twice the monthly rent.
- We will be contacting your current and/or previous Landlord for a reference. Negative references may cause your application to be denied.
- It is critical that the information you supply is accurate. Discrepancies found in information may result in your application being denied. If your application is denied based in part or in whole on its content you will be notified of the denial and where to write for a copy of your credit report.
Following acceptance of your application by the property owner or manager the full amount of the Security (Holding) Deposit will be due. We reserve the right to require additional security deposit to a maximum of twice the monthly rent based on information acquired during our credit checking process or due to pets. This deposit and the first month’s rent must be paid by money order or cashiers’ check ONLY. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!
Until the deposit has been received the property will remain on the market for rent.
If you feel you cannot meet our requirements or do not wish to supply required information, please spare yourself the expense of paying the application fee.